Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IWM Update

I'm not sure if we get a pop in the IWM/market generally, I really think the minutes have something to do with all of this, whether they were leaked and bullish for the market or leaked and this bounce was used to short in to. Remember last time they were leaked it was 1 day before, yesterday is when we saw the accumulation for today.

In any case, if IWM does make a move higher (I'm still holding SRTY long as an IWM short trade), I'd be interested in possible puts in to that kind of price strength.

Right now most of the market is looking like this, it may be some nervousness in front of the minutes in about an hour.

 Intraday 1 min negative divegrence as IWM gently rolls over, the divegrence isn't that bad.

However this 5 min one is and the channel buster is, so if the IWM gets a price pop, I'll of course wait for intraday signals to show distribution first, but I'd be very interested in IWM puts, these channel busters tend to reverse fast and hard.

No comments: