Wednesday, November 20, 2013

URRE Update

I'm holding URRE as a longer term core long position but this morning it has been up as much as +17%, now nearly +15%. I think there's a decent chance that this makes a near term run (swing or slightly longer) to the $5 area like it has previously, but I also think there's a bigger base in place and I like it for an even longer term trend, but nice to see it moving today.

 Daily chart...

The breakout today...

This is the daily 3C chart, I think that is a double bottom-like base.

For a wider stop you can use a 1-day trend channel  right now around $2.52, but they'll keep locking in gains.

A tighter 60 min channel is at $2.77 or use a 22-bar simple ma.

If you really want to tighten up a trailing stop, you can use up to a 5 min Trend Channel, if you use a 22-bar average instead, set it to exponential instead of simple.

No comments: