Friday, November 29, 2013

Quick Market Update

Even the thin intraday charts are starting to break up now in all of the averages and AAPL, I'm guessing the other index movers as well, although I haven't had a chance to check them.

Protection is being big, although on a lighter scale, obviously not many traders are around and they did the bulk of it already, however it's very clear of the VIX futures charts that there's just enough distribution to keep VXX from becoming an arbitrage nuisance.

The NYSE TICK also went mellow at + and - 750, right now more on the minus side, this shows there's not strong participation and likely as I showed earlier, the weighted index movers.

I'm going to look around and see if there's anything interesting in the trade category.

I repeat though, intraday averages' signals are falling apart.

No comments: