Friday, November 29, 2013

USO 2

Here's the momentum, but here's some perspective because this is still a worthwhile position, I like 2x leveraged.

 Here's the perfect illustration of a head fake move and the momentum it creates.

 This is the next target, resistance and then at $34 which is no coincidence (whole number), but a larger view shows there's plenty of upside.

 This is what I have been posting for a month.

This is why, clear distribution sending USO lower, but this is almost like a massive counter trend move, the 60 min positive divegrence is what has given me the confidence to wait for USO, the accumulation is there, the position is going to move judging by the power of this divergence, I'd urge to to take a look at the trade, a stop can be placed under the recent lows as long as it's not an obvious area, but I don't think wee will be revisiting those any time soon.


No comments: