Monday, November 4, 2013

USO Update / Worden Data Update

First for those of you using Worden platforms, if you are using real time and having any difficulty as RT has been restored, try restarting your operating system and the program. You'll have a gap in the data around 10:24 to 11:38. It "seems" like the data is being filled in slowly as it was initially out at 9:41. In any case for 3C use, I wouldn't use anything shorter than a 5 min chart for intraday or about 2 day charts until that fills in more. For SF5, you may need to restart your intraday data on your data downloader.

As for USO, I've looked at it again and do like what I see, I think it's still a decent call position or perhaps a leveraged long ETF position.

We can see where USO went negative and this is part of the larger update from Friday linked in the last USO post as well as the leading positive divergence on a 5 min chart. The other thing that I like seeing is the reversal process, I didn't draw it in below, but did put a white box around it, it's just pretty much proportional with the preceding trend which is good.


No comments: