Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TRADES

For now, I'm only dealing with short term Trading Positions.

*Closing SQQQ long
*Buying TQQQ long, half size, I may add after the F_O_M_C at 2 pm
*TNA (long) leaving in place, I would consider it a long and especially under $68.70 on a head fake move, maybe after the policy statement
*URTY (long) leaving in place, I'd consider it as a new or add to position on a head fake move under $78.75
*FAZ (long)- I'm leaving this short in place for the time being.
*IOC (long) leaving in place
*MCP (long) I am leaving it in place, I might consider it an add to on a move below $4.75
*DGAZ (long) leaving in place, UNG looks like it's making a head fake move > 1/24 intraday highs, but all of the intraday charts are negative. I may consider it an add to/new position ion a move below $24.85 for UNG or a move above $4.60 for DGAZ.

So I'm taking action now in SQQQ & TQQQ

No comments: