Tuesday, February 4, 2014

AAPL Charts

Here you'll see what I'm going for and why it's such a speculative position, furthermore you can almost look at AAPL as a bellwether for the broader market.

 The 1 min chart was positive at the close yesterday, thus today's gap up, but it's still in a choppy zone and is intraday negative right now.

 The 3 min chart is as well as is the 2 min.

Right at 5 mins there's a small negative divegrence, this is about as far as the put trade goes and why I think I'll likely have to close this pretty quick.

 This is the 1 min trend, that's pretty darn impressive so I definitely don't want to hang around long and this is representative of the market at large.

This is a 10 min leading positive

A 15 min leading positive in a base-like range

And a 30 min leading positive. I'm thinking I might get a gap down in the morning or a move in to the close down to the red trendline and that's where I'd take gains and get ready to buy AAPL long.

No comments: