Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Market Thoughts

I think we have this market's number so tightly wound, I can't decide whether to post only a few charts that I think make our case nearly indisputable or a bunch so we can learn from them. The one thing though I never want to do is get arrogant about the market, that's when you get hurt. However, just in the quick look I've taken in the last 10 mins. and since, this looks like slam dunk analysis with no major surprises beyond what you already know.

I'm going to run to the doctor's quickly so they can take a look at my stitches and be back and decide how much to post. Honestly the daily chart of the SPY with the candlestick reversal is about as simple as it gets and accounts for all the market moves expected for tomorrow and moving forward, however there are charts that have been nearly infallible (again I need to watch arrogance with the market, lets call it excitement) and they are all confirming what we have been saying/expecting and are leading toward what we are saying and expecting.

I'll try to strike a balance so you aren't overwhelmed, but enough to give you some tools to work with and understand how "A" effects "B" to produce "C".

I'll see you in just a bit.

No comments: