Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MCP Update

Here's MCP doing exactly what I was talking about in yesterday's MCP Trade Update.

If this gave a sharper move down and the signals stayed strong, I'd consider adding to MCP calls. I can't add anymore to MCP equity longs, but I think it's still a nice looking position for a longer trend long trade.

MCP is just breaking under that flat range I was pointing out yesterday, it hit stops as well, check the volume.

A decent entry would likely be on a move back above the $4.68 area, the higher it moves above the area the higher the probabilities, but the worse your entry. I have alerts set at each of the areas between here and $4.68 so I'll continue checking it. I'd think MCP would be ready to go about the same time as the market, keep watching for that "W" to complete.

No comments: