Monday, February 3, 2014

Trade Idea: SPY, QQQ, IWM Calls

I'm not sure if you are interested or not in a call position which for me, would be a quicker trade than say a long SPY (leveraged ETF) position, but if so, I think all three averages look pretty good here for a call position entry (by 3 I mean SPY, QQQ and IWM).

I'll likely be opening at least a couple very soon and will let you know before hand, I want them slightly in the money with about a MArch expiration, although I think you could get away with a shorter expiration (maybe I'll mix them up a bit).

I'll post the charts momentarily. It seems our head fake scenario is coming to pass; there's a rounding/reversal process in place with growing positive divergences so if I were looking to add some leveraged long ETFs like URTY, TWM, UPRO, QLD or TQQQ, I'd be looking to add them pretty soon, I think the call timing is probably a little more crucial and the equity/ETF positions still have time to develop a bit further.

Again, so far so good.

No comments: