Wednesday, March 26, 2014

IWM Position Update

As you know I have weekly IWM $116 calls in place, I was considering adding some longer dated (maybe April standards) at $115 or so on a break below $116.19 which happened.

I still like the IWM position...
 IWM 2 min leading positive...

But, unless there's a significant change, I'm not going to put any more attention toward the broader market , again unless there's a significant change. These are speculative positions on a small base and what concerns me the most is the QQQ chart below.

This 3 min chart is not looking great so I don't want to commit any more than the speculative half size IWM weekly $116 call already in place.

I'd rather make a new round of trades in to a move higher seeing the market is so weak it can't even get a 3 min positive divegrence on deck.

That's my thinking right now, again, if things change and probabilities look better, then I'll look at it again.

For now though, I'm setting my alerts, keeping an eye on developments and moving on to other assets.

No comments: