Friday, May 2, 2014

Looked at a LOT of Potential Trades

There are a lot of potential trades, for instance, GLD should come down, however as close as some of the charts on trades like this or inverse ETFs of the averages are to being choice, they are missing a few charts here and there, the only thing I can think of is that they need a day or so, as in a Monday entry.

In many cases I'd have already entered a lot of these, but in this environment, as much as I want to get set up and make some money, I continue to remind myself, "It's easier to keep it than make it back", so I'm requiring a very high standard for new trades.

I'm going in to the weekend holding positions that were opened for a near term move down including FAZ long, VXX May 17th calls, FXI long, TBT long, SPXU long (that's been in the trading portfolio-down about 5%) and I'm looking forward to adding as you saw the averages, the Index Futures, VXX and Leading Indicators.

I guess, Patience is sometimes the hardest thing, but it's generally been the most rewarding.

No comments: