Thursday, June 12, 2014

Quick Update / Market /GDX & NUGT

We are getting some of those positive signals again, so I'm guessing our downside move is starting to find a toehold. As far as a bounce trade, there would have to be a ore substantial reversal process, even for an intraday move down, before I would consider it.

However, the divergences in GDX & NUGT are looking more serious now, not anything beyond a pullback, but it depends on how much you like to trade around your positions, or you might consider some kind of hedge. Finally, we just need to confirm the downside/pullback like MCP in the last post and we'll likely have that area where we can fill this one out. I have an 11% gain and am just thinking about what I want to do as the divergence is a bit more serious. I'll probably stick it out, but I thought you should know so you can decide for yourself.

No comments: