Thursday, June 12, 2014

This Week's Scan Completed

I just finished my scan of the Russell 2000 as I did last week, Results of Last Night's DeMArk (inspired) Custom Indicator Scan

Like last week, the Sell Candidates/Signals Far outnumbered the buy candidates. Last week is was by a margin of 10:1, this week by a margin of 76:1, this brings the two watchlists to a ratio of 16:1 when adding both scans to my watchlist and gives me 498 sell candidates and 31 buy candidates, in other words I have a lot of work to do.

Here's an example of the signals for the scan (chosen randomly as it was near the top of the alphabetically sorted list) ...
AVNR buy/sell or sell short signals (green and orange respectively). You can see the signals which are a custom indicator I created based on the DeMark principles, are quite accurate.

No comments: