Thursday, May 14, 2015

GLD Follow Up Add to

The GLD Put position (June 19 $117) on a parabolic move in GLD based on a parabolic drop in the $USD on bad retail sales data (at least that was the cover for it), looks to be in good position to come down as $USD positive divergences and a reversal process are in place and likewise the GLD intraday charts are leading negative.

The original position was entered yesterday as Trade Idea: GLD FADE- HIGHLY SPECULATIVE and as such a small position size.

I'm going to add to that position, but still keep it in the realm of speculative size, for me that would be a full position size of about half a normal position size. This is also a June monthly expiration, a lot more time than I'd usually use, but I prefer to have at least 3x more time than I expect I'll need.

No comments: