Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quick Update

As I'm going through Leading Indicators and other assets, I found the exact same thing I found in the VIX Futures/ VXX (I know about the CBOE, but this has been going on since before today) on April 12th

TLT and VXX- REAL ORGANIC DEMAND- REAL SUPPLY and DEMAND, FEAR and GREED?

In fact I found the VXX anomaly the day before on the 11th (Thursday), then on the 12th the VIX continued and TLT joined, that was a op-ex Friday. The following Monday looked like this...

The red arrow is April 12, the next day is a Monday and a big move down of -2.3%

I can't say that the mid-term negative divergence charts posted last night couldn't be capable of the same type of move, while not VERY highly likely at this point, who knows what it looks like at the end of the day or even tomorrow, but as it sits now, it could produce a pullback as sharp as the one above.

It's the EXACT same behavior first noticed in VXX (VIX Futures).

No comments: