Thursday, April 19, 2012

AAPL Update

I am ashamed to say I placed a fat finger trade on AAPL, meaning to enter a small position short the other day, I realized it was long, that's what happens when you rush and why I can't trade full time and take care of my members without sacrificing the quality of one or the other.

In any case, I'll hold AAPL long even though I did not want this position and look to flip it short ASAP.

Even though it's only a small position and the position itself is only down 4%, I'm willing to take the chance and hold it to try to flip it, it may not be the smartest move I've made, but this is why I'm willing to give it a shot.


 Here's AAPL below our two target lines, both of which AAPL already hit so those where the areas where shorting AAPL's strength made sense.

 I have a 1 min positive in AAPL

 and a 5 min relative positive, this is along the lines of what we saw in the major averages, that's it, that's my reason for holding, I'm looking for those divergences to give me a window to correct that fat finger trade. You really should see my black keyboard in which the black is worn off the keys (1 year old).


 AAPL's hourly chart speaks for itself, maybe later I'll have some fun and post it on an AAPL message board with my email and see how much hate mail I get!

The big picture in AAPL, parabolic moves are such traps, AAPL is already turning down from this weekly chart's parabolic move. Hopefully we'll get one last Hurrah!

No comments: