Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gut Feeling...

I've been browsing through a lot of charts, before I used 3C I could usually get a good feeling for the market based on how many bullish charts I saw or how many bearish charts I saw, of course that was back when technical analysis was still pretty new to the mainstream and Wall Street wasn't manipulating it like they do now.

In any case, from browsing a lot of charts since the close, I'm seeing more charts with short term positive divergences that suggest the market will indeed lift a bit more, I suspect this is the SPY $140-ish pin I am expecting.

Looking at longer term charts and 15 min charts, things are looking pretty grim. I don't know what catalyst might be used to talk the market up, but I feel relatively confident that we will see higher prices in the very short term (like tomorrow). From there, things are going down hill pretty fast.

No comments: