Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This is the choppiness I mentioned before as long as we are under resistance, 3C 1 min is showing the same kind of retail shorting seen yesterday in the afternoon.

I'm putting up another post, but I'll return to the market update, it needs a little longer for some of the signals to resolve any way.

 This is the kind of action retail is looking for to short in to, what looks to be a failure of a test of resistance, as I mentioned earlier, Wall Street will likely throw retail a bone in that regard and with the Euro down, now is as good a time as any.

 ES doesn't look too bad, it went negative earlier as shown in a previous update and has remained a little better than in line, a little more positive as 3C should be lower on confirmation and we have this initial tick up, so we'll see how that develops, I'm glad I addressed this early today so you understand what to look for, what is normal and what is a real change.

As you can see the Euro's continued downside this morning is just too much for the arbitrage players not to take advantage of as well as retail shorts.

I'm not too concerned about it in the bigger picture of a move up.

I'll be back with more after the next post.

No comments: