Friday, August 3, 2012

FB Follow Up

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

I still like FB for a longer term run, the 30 min chart is looking pretty good today, the 1 min chart is in line, but the charts after that like 2, 3, and 5 min aren't seeing the same level of migration, in the long run for a more sustained move I think it is positive, for the 10% gain from yesterday, I think it may be a bit frothy.

As mentioned, I closed out some calls in Aug 21 and holding some for the longer run, on a pullback I'd like to roll-over to September.

 FB Aug 21 Calls at a 28% gain

 The 1 min yesterday had some extra momentum, thus th reason I thought FB would see a near term (today) run and what a run.

 2 min is not confirming, although there's good migration for the longer term position.

 3 and 5 min the same above and below


The 15 min chart looks awesome today for the longer term move we have been looking at until yesterday's trade idea came up, at the same time the price move today looks too parabolic and you know I don't like parabolic moves. I'd like to see a pullback, get some September calls and go from there.

No comments: