Friday, August 3, 2012

FX Update

Remember yesterday's post saying I think the FX post from Wednesday was actually right in both short and medium term (as initially early yesterday I thought the short term had just been skipped over to go to the medium term charts)? Well as I just mentioned, I'm going to open a UVXY long (it moves opposite the market and at this price with the 15 min divergence, I can't pass it by-as I mentioned, for options I'll wait for the signal to catch up, but otherwise, I don't want to wait on the equity position as I don't have the time decay component).

As for FX...

 The Euro 1 min with yesterday's initial positive divergence with GS's long call, there's a short term 1 min negative divergence now, this is what I was talking about waiting and being patient for yesterday, let the short term charts turn and the trade come to you, it looks like both are happening.

When the 3 min FXE turns negative, I'll probably look at entering an options Call on UVXY or VXX.

 The short term $USD chart I assumed was wrong yesterday morning, it was right.

Here's the medium term that I assumed we skipped to early in the day, look at price with that leading positive divergence on a 15 min chart.

I'm loving what I'm seeing thus far!

No comments: