Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Market Progress

I have one data feed to my most important 3C charts down so I've had to look through another platform that isn't as detailed, but I'm happy with the progress of the divergences today thus far, things could have been a lot uglier although I wouldn't expect it based on where the longer charts are.

Today seems to be a good day to scare people, to get emotional reactions, to blame things on the election, yet there were signs of this going in to yesterday (we would have no way of knowing it would be this ugly, but the 5 min negative was there with the new divergence starting).

I'm going to get this data feed loaded up and run through the averages, the Industry groups, see if anything has changed with leading indicators and see what opportunities might be available today.

No comments: