Tuesday, December 18, 2012

AAPL Charts

As I mentioned this morning, I like AAPL longer term (not primary trend long term, I am very bearish long-long term), but something is going on in underlying trade in AAPL for several months.

However with the leverage of options, I have little to no patience with pullbacks, I'd rather exit the position and then re-enter it in a better environment. There's nothing worse than getting trapped in an options trade.

The charts, and I would have really preferred to hold the entire position, but some of the short term charts were deteriorating too quickly.

Any way, made a tiny little bit  there...


 1 min chart is short term, but that's ugly as 3C leads negative

 The 2 min chart's trend is much cleaner, no less ugly.

 This divergence hitting the 5 min chart is what really bothered me.

 Longer term, yes I'll be looking for a pullback and holding that 1 contract as this 10 min chart is still leading positive, I will be watching for that to change though,I don't think it will.

The 15 min since the 11/16 ramp up, the leading negative divergence, AAPL made the slight new low (shakeout).

We'll get to that bridge when we do

No comments: