Tuesday, December 18, 2012

And We Have It

We have been expecting this move in the QQQ at least since late last week before there was any sign of a move coming, just because of market behavior, just because we know there's money up there that Wall St. doesn't want to leave on the table.

I thought about the day, how the IWM went down and I'll show you later afer a little break how the IWM went down and some charts that will surprise you, but will make a lot of sense at the same time.

Here's the Q's close...
This is exactly through the level we were looking for, volume is good so the same set up I described in the last post becomes a high probability now and this almost certainly explains why they weren't entering the inverse/short ETFs in size today, they were entering, but not in size because they know tomorrow they can get in at better prices. This is EXACTLY why I don't make  move until I se them make a move-as much as I wanted to today, the point if to follow smart money and making a move today and not showing patience is not using our edge.

Remember why I said they's go after this clear level of resistance? It's because traders are so predictable... part of my article from the weekend I started.


Do you think this 1 min volume spike as price passes the resistance level right where all the orders will be was coincidental?

So I'll post some interesting charts I've started gathering already after I take a quick break.


No comments: