Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Action or No?

I'm sure some of you are wondering whether I'm taking some actions that I have not posted, I will always post any ideas or actions before they are executed.

The QQQ went exactly to the area I thought it would and this was before it even gave the first hint it would move up.

The 3C charts are deteriorating as I suspected they would in the area.

There are 2 small issues that I need to see resolved before I feel confident in calling this a high probability trade (more so in timing than anything), that is a few of the leading indicators need to deteriorate, Credit especially, also the Euro is lending support to the market, I believe we have a negative divergence on the EUR/USD so that may be resolved soon, and lastly, while the market averages are deteriorating, the short stocks or ETFs I like for this move (many of which are already in place), are not showing charts come together a fast as the market charts are coming apart so this is probably more an issue of timing right now, it's always an issue of getting the highest probabilities and sometimes we need to be patient.


No comments: