Wednesday, December 12, 2012

AMZN Short Idea

For some this could be an add to, for others it could be a new position if you like the idea, once again I will post charts for AMZN as soon as possible, it may be after hours, but I do like AMZN here for a lot of reasons. I'll be bringing AMZN up to a full position in the equities model portfolio.

I think it's a good entry, the risk is fairly low and the probabilities look pretty good.

I would consider maybe a partial position or phasing in to it because there is an area I think AMZN could hit or make a head fake move  above and would be an even better entry, that is at the $256+ area because there is a fairly obvious range or resistance level there, but I don't have time to watch this stock that closely with everything else  I have to do for a model portfolio position.

No comments: