Monday, December 10, 2012

Market Update-Possible position considerations

I'd post the charts, but they are just moving too fast.

The IWM is showing intraday weakness, charts that were supportive or in line in the 3-5 min range are now falling apart.

The DIA is starting to fall apart pretty quickly, this is an area I might consider starting or adding to a Dow leveraged short like SDOW (3 x leveraged short DOW).


The SPY is also seeing deterioration on a stronger basis, I would also consider adding or initiating a partial short here  (personally I wouldn't want to go over 2/3rds my intended size, but I'd feel ok about bringing the position to that size here).

The QQQ is the only one that I have some question with as it looks better than the rest by quite a bit, but remember we saw that on the NQ 15 min chart. I wouldn't add to QQQ shorts here at this time.


No comments: