Wednesday, January 23, 2013

AAPL Update *Closing 505 Calls

I'm still watching AAPL and it's interesting to watch a late day surge unfold in the Q's and AAPL on a 1 min positive divergence

 This leading 1 min divergence quickly turned in to this leading 1 min divergence minutes later...

the same thing happened in the Q's at the same time.

The move is so big I can't even scale it as the middle section of 3C should be closer to price. However I do see some deterioration in both the Q's and AAPL as of now. I'm really thinking the 505 calls should be closed, leave the 520's open as a backstop just in case.



 This 3 min is in line intraday, but the 3 min and 5 min are both actually leading more than I can show you with intraday charts...

 Here's the 5 min leading, but take a look below at the same chart intraday.

 This is a 5 min AAPL intraday and I don't like that negative

This is the 10 min, I've been looking at this a lot trying to figure out how much accumulation minus how much distribution already, I don't have a good answer, but I'd rather close the trade at a profit of 25 or 30% than have a total loss.


No comments: