Friday, January 4, 2013

EOD Market Update

We are in the zone, I'll show you why, but this is what was predicted this morning. The TICK chart for the breakout is not very strong, this looks to be exactly what it should be.

Other than some positions earlier, on this move I've held off on adding anything new, although I wouldn't be down on anyone for doing so, it's a much better price for a short, less risk and higher probabilities.

The one thing that I have learned over and over again, is "Wait for the signal". That's when 3C is working as an edge for us. Overall the signal is where it should be, but on this breakout, we want to wait and get a strong signal because a move higher is what is suppose to happen, it's the reason for this breakout, the signals tell us when it's at it's tipping point.

I'd say if Trend #1 had to be put in to some kind of timeline, I'd say we are 80-85 % through before the reversal, the things that have needed to happen have happened so far.

No comments: