Friday, January 4, 2013

GOOG Charts

I'll probably fill out the GOOG Equity Short as well, I was looking for higher prices to do that so this looks as good an area as any.

 The 15 min chart had a positive divergence and is now negative on today's move, this positive was what was needed to propel GOOG in to Trend #1.

 We are at a key area for traders, it has been support and resistance so this move above I consider to be a head fake move and this the Puts, I would almost never use option-like leverage unless I felt pretty darn good about the signals and timing.

 Overall, the big picture 60 min chart is negative, this trumps any trend 1, 15 min positive divergences.

 These charts didn't load in order, but we have the 3 min negative.

 5 min negative

And I didn't want to draw on this chart and mess it up because that divergence on the 1 min is so beautiful.

That's what the timing is about and the fact we are above an important resistance level.

No comments: