Friday, January 4, 2013

There it is... Like Clockwork

As of this morning's post,

"Speaking from a behavioral perspective, the market's highest probability move before a downside reversal from this move up is to break above the recent highs (resistance) at the red trendline. This is the head fake move, we see it at least 80% of the time just before a reversal."

Those words were right on, it' not my prediction, it's my opinion based on watching how the market behaves and works.

 There's the break above the level I was talking about this morning, a few times today it seemed like it wouldn't happen, but there it is. Look at volume increase as the break out occurs, this is confirmation of the very reasons we expect this to happen and it's not bullish.

This is the resistance area I posted this morning.

The IWM and DIA have made the same move, the QQQ has not, I'm not sure if it will or not, the SPX was the important one.

Now I have to REALLY Watch like a hawk as we have now completed the one thing that almost always precedes a reversal.

No comments: