Tuesday, February 19, 2013

AAPL Follow Up

The 11:20 AAPL day trade post was just about perfectly timed, I've had my fill of day trades, but with a little leverage I figured someone might like to take advantage of it, at 10:1 that's 30 points in an hour.

In any case, here's what AAPL looks like, I'm still waiting to see what the bigger picture is going to look like with AAPL or at least the intermediate term picture.

 AAPL 1 min, the green arrow is the 11:20 post. It looks like intraday there's a bit of  loss of momentum, perhaps a consolidation or something along those lines.


 The 2 min chart looked good as well and still looks good for some additional upside.

 As does the 3 min

 The 5 min

And the 10 min which are all leading positive, that's why I put it up at that level as a possible day trade, the risk / stop below was pretty small and there's a decent set of divergences, but they don't tell us much about anything beyond that, at 15 and 30 mins they hit a brick wall, so I'm still waiting patiently for the market to reveal what the intensions are re: AAPL.

If you're in the day trade, feel free to email me for updates.

No comments: