Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Silver Follow Up

I don't believe or support anything beyond a short term change in character, I see no evidence to support a position trade here, it looks like a short term change in character, pretty strong as well, but for me if there's any trade (as most of you know howSilver is my least favorite asset to trade or analyze), it's short term and I think needs some leverage, maybe a leveraged ETF or a call.

Again, just because of past experience with Silver and the manipulation there, I'd keep risk at VERY speculative levels.

 Support at two levels nearly the same was taken out today, there's the possibility of a "Hammer" Closing candle which is a short term (at least) bullish reversal.

 As you see in the past at extreme breaks of the Bollinger bands, we typically see some snap back.

 3 min chart goes from in line to positive

 5 min chart does the same, it's the consistiency of the in line readings that change to a positive that are kind of the big deal here.

Even the 5 min Silver Futures is showing a positive divergence at this break below support, right where there's lots of supply and cheap prices.

No comments: