Thursday, February 14, 2013

Futures

Both ES and NQ futures are seeing intraday neg. divergences. Can you guess why? I gave you the answer earlier, a 4-letter acronym...

 ES/SPX futures w/ a negative and leading negative divergence.

 ES futures hitting the upper SD of VWAP.

 NASDAQ futures with a leading negative divergence...


NASDAQ futures hitting the upper SD of VWAP.

I checked quickly and there are negatives in most of the averages intraday, the bigger or more pressing item is the longer charts and their negative divergences.

I'd guess they'll want to hang around VWAP as long as possible, so we may get some lateral/choppy trade, I'm going to keep an eye on the charts of the averages and se if I can figure out where this is going, the bigger story is going negative, I'm talking more immediate.

No comments: