Monday, February 4, 2013

Maybe the Euro won't be enough

This is what the EUR/USD looked like last night when I posted it after having opened trade for the week.

 As of last night and below... As of now.

Clearly the Euro lost quite a bit of ground overnight, under Friday's spike low.

We do have a more positive bias in 3C 1 min for the short term, I figured it would pull through on the open, maybe it still will and just needs a little more time, but I'm seeing some disturbingly ugly opening indications which I will post next.

Of course this is making a mountain out of a mole hill this early, but you always have to be prepared for that fast move, the big money on any trend is made about 1 day out of 5 with the rest just noise.

I'll post the opening indications for the averages next.


No comments: