Monday, March 25, 2013

On a Personal Note

Many of you already know this, for newer member's I'm very open about things going on, trading and the markets can be a very isolating experience for a lot of us and in many ways, many here at Wolf on Wall Street are like family members or great friends. I've often talked about the fact that I can't imagine having a better group of people, I can't imagine having this many people and not having anyone that is a pain in the rear, just basic statistics would dictate there should be several, but in 3 years I've only barred 1 person, everyone else has been incredible in so many ways, I literally thank G-D in my prayers.

So since most of you know this has been an ongoing story, unfortunately right after the market closed on Friday I had to buy an emergency, last minute plane ticket for my wife to return to Hungary for medical treatment. If this sounds familiar, it should, this is the 3rd time since I believe August. The decision for her to return was made Friday around 2 pm and right after the close I bought the ticket, she left the next day (Saturday).

I know many of you old timers who have been with me since the start know Anna or have communicated with her via email and some of you have met her, this isn't a marital problem, it's a health issue that unfortunately has proven to be a very tough one and as she doesn't have insurance here and it's pretty hard to get once you have had several diagnosis (which were all wrong) unless you get it through a group/work plan and she just can't seem to make it that long to the benefit period before the symptoms return, plus her mother is a M.D in Hungary.

I really don't know anything more than that, I believe she has landed by now in Budapest, but has a 3 hour drive to her home town and I am planning on speaking with her on Skype after the market close tomorrow, so hopefully I'll know more then.

Thank you to all of you who have reached out this weekend, many of your emails were not only incredibly supportive and just beyond my wildest dreams considering, but I have learned some really fantastic information that may actually finally help us get past this year long struggle.

In any case, thank you all again, we appreciate the prayers or positive thoughts and I will be glad to forward her anything if you wish it as she knows most of you.

In any case, I can't do much right now so I do what I can do, pray, be supportive and do my best at my job and that means doing my best for you which I will absolutely do.

I love the pack, I just don't know what I did to deserve such a fantastic group of people. Maybe in the not too distant future we can hold a seminar/cruise in the Caribbean and put some faces to names.

 Anna and me

 A beautiful wife in every way.

No comments: