Monday, March 25, 2013

SPY, Market and Fills

The SPY weekly $155 calls were filled at $1.23

Half of the April IWM puts, just because I think I can get better positioning, but I want to keep some in place as fundamental flow is driving sellers.


This came out to be a +23% profit, but that's not the reason as explained above.

I'm going to get some other market charts out, I see the levers being used, thus the SPY intraday position with $155 calls, we'll see what it looks like later, but I'm very skittish about holding these overnight.

As for the SPY itself...

I called this out (position) as soon as I saw the levers being pulled, even before this chart which developed insanely fast after the first divergence was overrun by sellers.

I'll show you the levers, but this was as of before the SPY Call post-coming next

No comments: