Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AAPL Interesting...

AAPL is starting to grab my interest, at least for a short term leveraged (options) trade. I think longer term AAPL probably still has enough gas in the larger tanks to continue what I see as a clear bear market , counter trend rally, the strength of the move itself smells like Counter trend rally (A bear market counter trend rally is by far, one of the strongest rallies you will ever see-think about why that may be the case and the hint is in "Bear Market" Counter Trend Rally.

In any case, I'll update AAPL as this parabolic move is above a potential head fake area, there are some good signals for the kind of trade I envision, but for that kind of leverage, I'd need more confirmation and make sure the set up is still good.

I'll be updating the charts soon, just checking on some other positions.

No comments: