Friday, April 12, 2013

AAPL intraday bounce

Of all the assets, I'd say AAPL has a better chance of a decent intraday bounce than most others, but I would not hold beyond intraday/today.

I may even try this, but spec , basically money you can afford to lose, if there is such a thing.

 1 min in line, we sold the puts at the perfect place, momentum and the lows. That red trendline will be very tantalizing to run stops on a head fake move (even intraday) before an upside move.

 2 min chart

 3 min

 5 min

That's the reason for an intraday trade, here's the reason I wouldn't go any further...

10 min chart.

AAPL still has a decent 15 min and a nice 30 min, it may become a nice trade to the upside, but I would not take that chance beyond intraday at this point. I think there's too much work that needs to be done first, LIKE GOLD, glad we didn't enter that right?


No comments: