Friday, April 12, 2013

AAPL Update

I'm having a hard time deciding whether to keep the AAPL 4/26 $435 Puts, I want you to have this information as well so you can make a choice.

 The 10 min chart's damage seen above has leaked as I thought it might.

 The formerly stellar 15 min chart is seeing damage from the 10 min chart. However all new divergences start on the earliest timeframes and if they are strong enough, work up to the longer ones.

 This 1 min chart bothers me, in the yellow area is a triangle, very obvious to AAPL traders and the break below it could easily be a head fake to catch shorts or pick up shares on the cheap, 3C as of now is not confirming the break. This is where most of my concern is right now.

 The 3 min chart is almost in line, but not quite.

The 5 min chart is in line or leading negative, but again, the fastest chart, although the weakest divergence is where any new trend will start and if AAPL is seeing a head fake below the bullish triangle, then it would head higher. The AAPL puts are at a small profit, but I don't want them at a loss. I'd watch price and this triangle very carefully.

I'll let you know if I see anything as always.

No comments: