Monday, April 15, 2013

GS Short Position

Friday we entered a GS short position (this is considered a core position/potential trending trade)
and here are the charts for GS.

Friday's position is in the green right now.


As you know I'd like to open an XLF Put position (Financials) which overlaps a bit with the GS short, however the Put position is a much shorter term trade and GS is a longer term trade.

I'm going to have to do more intensive analysis of XLF and GS, but I may decide to enter the additional shares I left room for (25%) before any market bounce as I think there's a fairly good chance that GS may show worse relative performance.

I want you to know that in advance in case you see a GS short Add-to or new position alert comes out.

I'll add charts after market to show you what I'm looking at.


No comments: