Monday, April 8, 2013

Update

I'm just looking around and seeing if there are any moves I want to make here, I'm inclined to err on the ide of patience here and not make any moves for the moment.

After looking around more, the move started as NDX and R2K futures both crossed above VWAP so it was almost certainly algo driven, the futures are bumping up against the top VWAP band with distribution signals so I don't want to go long here, but I also don't think this is worth shorting.

TLT, VXX were used and HYG gave support.
However the Euro is losing support for the market and the Dollar is gaining so it will be pressuring it, I just don't see this as a time to be making any moves other than maybe taking some short term trade profits if you have them as I think you'll be able to buy them back cheaper generally speaking.




No comments: