Wednesday, May 22, 2013

AAPL June 445 PUTS

I was considering closing these, just because the Q's will need AAPL to muster some strength for a shakeout of the shorts and AAPL has some short term positives, but I think there's plenty of time on the Puts which are in the green and I don't yet have the full AAPL position size in the equity short I'd like so I decided to leave these open.

 The short term AAPL view at 1 min with a slight positive, it will probably get bigger and bounce a bit.

The more important 10 min negative.

In this situation with a short term 1 min positive and a longer term 10 min negative, unless there's a change in the 3C trend, which there's not, the way I want to play this is look for AAPL strength to sell short in to or buy puts, since I already have puts and enough time, I'll leave them for now.

***When a market gets to volatility like this, there's always the chance of margin calls hitting hard as I showed from our member who updates sentiment, 

"The twittertards are all long, even citing TLT as a reason, even the bears are long".

These margin calls can force selling and we can have a waterfall break-we may very well get one.

For now, I w ant to deal with what I can see and know.


No comments: