Wednesday, May 22, 2013

VXX Charts

I've had a lot of experience with 3C so I have a lot of trust in it, I will say I've never seen a market this extreme, but I think that just speaks to how important of a crossroads we are at right now. I've learned although it can be hard, to trust the divergences, we can see what they are doing, but we don't know why or for how long, these are extremely large divergences, meaning there must be an extremely large move coming that we are for the most part, well positioned for.

It's always in retrospect that things look easy.


Anyone remember what I've been saying about this VIX chart the last week or so?
The Daily VIX and Bollinger Band Squeeze, just last night-and for the last 3-4 days I've been saying it should lead to a highly directional move and I doubt it will be down. Today looks to be the start of that move.



The VIX Futures... (Longs in VXX and UVXY as well as some calls)


 1 min looks to see a pullback as stocks look like they'll see an intraday bounce, but I think the damage to the market is done, I think it started September 13th 2012.

 2 min in line, no negative

3 min

3 min trend

5 min trend

10 min trend

30 min trend

Even a 4 hour leading positive, I don't think the market can come back from this.

No comments: