Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FB

I'm not one to brag because I can have my cold streaks like anyone and quite frankly its unbecoming, but I'm willing to be ugly for a minute here when I look back on FB with fond memories as it was the most HATED stock out there and we saw something no one else saw and went long while it was still the most hated stock after the IPO, we were rewarded handsomely for following the signals-we weren't even being contrarian, just following the signals and not making a certificate an object of affection or hate, just a tool to make money.

In any case, FB has taken out the stops from the late March support levels. I don't think FB has the time to form the base that it would need at the scale it would need for a decent reversal, but I do think it could build some base and knock out new shorts.

I wouldn't get involved now, but watch FB closely for any lateral trade, even a rounding bottom, if I miss it, shoot me an email, we can probably make a decent pay day on a very quick shakeout move.

Put FB on your radar.

No comments: