Tuesday, July 16, 2013

IYT Position

I'm already set, but if I wasn't or wanted to add to IYT short / puts, I'd probably be doing it right in this area about now.

There are several charts that are seeing 1 min negatives, this means the earlier positive intraday divergence that made it to 3 and 5 min charts, "may" already be seeing a negative divergence to turn those assets back down as any new divergence, even intraday, will start on the 1 min chart first.

If I just looked at 2, 3 and some 5 min charts, I'd say the market has more of a bounce to go, but these 1 minutes are raising some question as to whether they are simply an intraday jiggle or they are starting to tear down the earlier intrraday positive we had seen first in AAPL's price behavior and then in arbitrage assets.

No comments: