Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update

Basically the intraday charts have been perfectly right on, I like when all of the timeframes line up, we have great signals/entries and it seems to me that arbitrage is holding the market in place more than anything, but my thoughts are there is so much confirmation that the important charts for a reversal are going to hold up just as well as the intraday charts have been.

A few quick examples...

 VXX 15 min leading positive

IWM 15 min leading negative

SPY 15 min leading negative

All 3 of those confirm each other, the "process" is about proportionate and we have what would be our larger or longer chart head fake move as well as intraday.

I just want to try to get the best timing signal I can.

I'm seriously considering UVXY Aug $50 calls.

However as I have done in the past and as I think is the best approach, "Let the trade come to you, let everything be in line or wait and if you miss it there's always another,"

I'll keep you up to date

No comments: