Friday, July 5, 2013

USO

USO really looks like it's going to come down, the charts are in position for it to do so, price is looking tired, but I said this last week, the charts looked like it would come down, but because there was a fluid, fundamental issue on the ground in Egypt, I didn't want to mess with it, that's why I'm not even posting the charts which are negative from 1 to 15 min and every timeframe in between, there's also a very parabolic move from about 7/1 (maybe a bit earlier) through today and I just don't trust these, they tend to complete the parabola.

I personally don't want to mess with it because I'm really not up to speed on what's happening on the ground in Egypt beyond the broad strokes which were really predictable that the army would erase any hint of Mursi just like the old Pharaohs use to do with their predecessors (From taking him out to suspending the new constitution and dissolving parliament, they'll erase all traces of the Muslim brotherhood so no seed can germinate in to something that will cause them trouble down the road).

If it weren't for that or if I was on top of the situation, I'd consider a short (speculative) position in USO.

No comments: