Monday, August 19, 2013

Adding To URRE Long

I usually would consider this a very speculative long, but I just really believe in the charts on this one and we don't see them often of this quality, so I'll be lifting URRE to a full size Core Long.

From the immediate price pattern measured implication, a move to $7.50 looks probable, looking at the daily base, that looks to be VERY conservative.

 intraday this dip looks like some small head fake move, considering we see them right before reversals most of the time and considering the "U" base is pretty mature, I wouldn't be surprised if that is what today is.

The 5 min chart leading positive, but also shows the rounding bottom until this recent head fake (I suspect) which would be about the right time for it to show up.

The 15 min chart is sailing as are the others.


30 min, etc.

This daily chart is the one that really impresses and makes a $7.50 target look ultra-conservative.

No comments: