Monday, August 19, 2013

UNG Update

Several times last week UNG was posted as a long position, the last was Thursday. UNG gapped up to 3.25% right now.

"I do NOT view UNG as a trading position although we have traded in an out of it several times to avoid drops like the last one, I believe we moved out of the UNG long in 2 parts around mid and late April....All in all I like UNG here, I like to have a little long exposure and this seems like a nice long term position to get that in."

These are two charts from the last post.

 Our custom Buy/Sell Indicator flashing a buy last week.

Around the same time as the 3C charts were leading positive at the lows.

As I said above, I don't like UNG as a trading position, you may feel differently, but I would suspect it closes some or most of today's gap at some point, that doesn't have me worried at all, as I said, I like this as a longer term position.

No comments: